How Many Calories Should I Eat to Lose Weight? A Diet & Meal Plan to Lose Weight Quick
In order to prevent weight gain one should restrict his or her diet to 2000 calories daily. Calories consumed daily decides our mass and body fat percentage. Most people undergo various techniques such as very low calorie diets for loosing weight. These diet plans are equivalent to starvation. Extreme dieting affects the energy levels and makes your body prone to illness. In order to burn fats healthily, we should undergo proper nutrition plan such as Acai berry diet, colon cleanse etc.
Obesity is mostly caused due to junk foods, depression, stress and erratic lifestyle. Red meats, oily foods and dairy products contain lots of calories that should be avoided completly for shedding those extra fats.
Methods for Losing Weight Healthily
* Mostly due to lack of activities, people gain weight. In order to burn those calories, we should take up cardio workouts and Yoga. These workouts can revitalize your body by engendering metabolism. There are various exercises such as running, swimming, bicycling, hiking, brisk walking, aerobics and kick boxing, which can easily help your body to lose weight by burning lots of calories.
* You should always include high fibrous foods for maintaining the calorie intake. You can keep a check in the calories consumed by eating lots of fruits and vegetables. Your diet plan should have salads and fruit juices. Fresh water fishes, soy based products and lean meats can be consumed for loosing weight healthily.
* A home cooked meal is always preferred. You should avoid eating out frequently. Drink excess water and keep your body moisturized. Water purifies your organs and rejuvenates your digestive tract. You should at least drink 10-12 glasses of water daily for a healthy weight loss.
* The rate of calories consumed is low in Acai Berry diet. This diet plan creates metabolism and encourages your body to burn calories to lose weight.
* 2000 meal plan includes breakfast,lunch,dinner and snacks containing 500,750,450 and 300 calories respectively.
Inefficiency of metabolism is the prime cause for weight gain. The next step is to increase the metabolic rate to burn fat naturally.