2000 Calorie a Day Diets – Is a 2000 Calorie Diet Plan Suitable For Me to Lose Weight Healthily?
The idea behind sticking to a calorie diet is fairly very simple. For instance, if your current diet consists of 2000 calories then it means your body expects to get approximately 2000 calories per day. But what if you are still gaining weight? Here you need to check out its intake and take some necessary steps. Actually this diet is the most standard level that can be maintained to compliment your weight loss resolution.
Is 2000 calorie diet plan suitable for me to lose weight healthily?
The aforementioned question has its answer in the calorie calculator. As a matter of fact, this calculator would provide you with the estimate as how much you should consume as per your height and weight. Moreover, it is actually very difficult to maintain the calorific level in the diet as everyone possess different body composition and maintains different activity levels. Though people try to construct certain baselines such as 1200, 1800 or 2000 calories per day these numbers actually make little sense.
In fact you can maintain a healthy weight loss plan as low calorie diet would lead to following problems:
* The metabolism rate of your body would slow down
* Very low calorie intake would let you suffer from fatigue, sluggishness, irritability and nutritional deficiencies.
* You suddenly gain weight when you return back to the normal eating modes.
A healthy weight loss plan that assures just 2000 calories:
If you follow a healthy diet plan with low calorific value then you would steadily lose weight without any doubt. For this, you can check out the following diet plan:
* Omelette prepared with 3 egg whites, sliced onions, chopped garlic and 1 yolk- 210 clas
* Two slices of granary toast along with Jam- 250 cals
* A tiny piece of fruit- 50 cls
* Fat free Yogurt – 60 cals
* A glass of fruit juice: 90 cals
* 3 Tablespoons of wheat pasta- 240 clas
* Salad of chicken pasta which contains one chicken breast along with green peppers, tomatoes and cumcumber- 210 cals
* You can opt for two slices of malt salt- 200 cals
* Roasted chicken wings and legs 150 gms: 240 cls
* Mashed potatoes, vegetables, herbs prepared with light oil: 305 cals
* Gravy for satisfying your tastebuds: 60 cals
Inefficiency of metabolism is the prime cause for weight gain. The next step is to increase the metabolic rate to burn fat naturally.