Best Exercise to Lose Weight – Your Body Type
We all know that science has come a long way from simplifying our lives and to assist us in achieving our goals even faster. This is the same case for people who want to lose weight. Science has allowed us to identify factors that affect the rate we lose weight. The best exercise to lose weight may be similar but also different for each individual as compared to another.
One way to know the best exercise to lose weight for you is to know your body type. Have you ever wondered why some exercises work better for others than for you? Have you ever wondered why some people get lean and toned so much faster and easier. It may or may be the case for you. Understanding each individual’s body type will allow them to choose the best exercise to lose weight, build muscle or tone up at an efficient rate.
There are three different major body types that has been identified.
Endormorph – Endomorphs are individuals who puts on weight or gains fat very easily. Their metabolism rate is usually slower compared to other body types. Their body is usually soft and have a rounded build. Some important facts for endormorphs to remember are:
1) They have to eat less calories but still maintain a proper nutritious diet to ensure sufficient energy throughout the day
2) They should try to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day, each of them a few hours apart
3) They should eat more protein and complex carbohydrates and cut out junk food, sweets and canned or processed food
4) They must have a training program suited to their body type. Weight training usually helps develop a better muscle to fat ratio for endomorphs. Cardio must also be performed regularly to off the calories
Mesomorph – Mesomorphs are individuals who have a naturally fit body. They gain muscle mass easily and they burn fat fast. Their body is usually solid and have a muscular physique. Some important facts for mesomorphs to remember are:
1) They should be careful not to overtrain even if they have the perfect body type
2) They should still have proper diet and exercise to maintain their ideal physique
3) They must ensure they learn the right form and techniques in their training program
Ectomorph – Ectomorphs are individuals who have a hard time gaining weight and have a high metabolism rate. They can eat a lot of food and hardly get fat. Their body is usually long and have a skinny build. Some important facts for ectomorphs to remember are:
1) They have to eat more calories, consume more carbs and protein to help gain weight. Also eat food in higher good fats such as full cream dairy products.
2) They should try to eat at least every 2 to 3 hours as their metabolism rate is high
3) They must have a training program suited to their body type. Heavy weight training usually helps develop muscle growth. They must also rest their body well for growth and recovery.
Other body types may be a combination of ectomorph and mesmorph (ecto mesomorph) or a combination of endormorph and mesomorph (endo mesomorph). If you want to find your best exercise to lose weight, ensure that you know your body type first. It will make your workouts more effective and efficient and you will reach your goals faster.
If you are serious about changing your lifestyle around and want to get fit and feel good about yourself, visit http://www.valuehealthnow.com for further knowledge.