Constituting A Healthy Diet Plan With 1500 Calories
Intelligent people trying to lose weight and develop a lean and trim body understand the value of losing calories. That is why they usually develop a low calorie diet. Depending on the physical structure of such people the diet plan with low calories could range from 1200 to 2000 calories per day. Usually a grown up man or woman will require something in the range of 2100 to 2500 calories for maintaining a healthy body. However, when they are overweight, reducing the calorie intake will mean that for getting the required energy level, the body has to burn out the stored fats. This will help building up muscle, losing weight, and gaining the desired lean and trim body if not the six packs.
Choosing the Right One
• People searching for the 1500 calorie diets will come across a number of diets to choose from.
• More than a dozen different diets are available for the searcher on the web to choose from.
• Most of the plans will have overall calorie value of 1500 but their constitution may vary widely.
• Some of the best menus would be those that burn the fat and feed the muscle while losing weight.
Examples 1500 Calorie Diet Plans
Let us have a look at some of the combinations for the ideal 1500 calorie diets. One thing to remember is that all these combinations take into account at least five meals a day for constituting the 1500 calorie diet plan.
• First combination would be one and half cups of shredded wheat cereals, equal amount of skimmed milk and half cup of strawberries as the starter.
• Second serving would be four egg whites and one whole egg and half large grape fruit.
• Third meal would have half cup of brown rice, around 110 grams of grilled chicken, and 180 grams of green beans.
• Fourth meal would be 150 grams of salmon, equal amount of yams and one cup broccoli.
• Fifth meal would be made of 110 grams of grilled chicken breasts, large mixed green salad two cups, and light Italian dressing of around three table spoons.
• Entire diet would have 1500 calorie value constituted with 50% carbohydrates, 35% proteins and 15% fats.
How Calories Work
Calorie calculation works only till the time one consumes more calories than he or she intakes. Number of calories will remain important only when such process is followed.Burning more calories should be the motto. When someone eats 1500 calories but burns only 1200, it will be a case where the person concerned will gain weight despite following the 1500 calorie diet plan. That is why it is important to make a good exercising plan that will help burn more calories than 1500 per day or remaining active that will help burning calories in the range of 2000-2500 and in result the person concerned looses weight.
Numerous Plans – Selecting the Best
There are numerous diet plans that hover round 1500 or more and less calories. However, the important aspect of any diet plan is following the diet plan continually for such duration that the effects remain permanent. Without permanent effect the result could be disastrous for the weight loss aspirant because of the fact that once they refrain from following the diet, the weight lost starts coming back all over again.And that is something, no weight loss aspirant will cherish.
Writer has great knowledge about health and how to lose weight .All information related to weight loss, diet plan, healthy diet etc. are include in weightyloss.com site.