Lose Belly Fat Diet – 7 Meal Plans For You
How all of us crave a flat tummy, so we can flaunt it in a bikini, or in case of men, further develop it into the much coveted six pack. Lose belly fat diet is indispensable in your abdominal weight loss program. Plan your meals the right way. But you are wondering how? The answer is below.
1. Lean cuts of meat such as those of poultry and fish are rich sources of protein. Since proteins take a longer time to digest than do carbohydrates, consuming these makes for a great choice as part of your diet to lose stomach fat fast. In fact, foods such as salmon and tuna are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, that help in achieving a flat stomach.
2. MUFA is short for mono-unsaturated fatty acids. This type of fat is considered to be a healthy form of fat that will target the fat found in the belly area. MUFAs are “good fat” that you must include in every meal for this plan to work. There are five main groups of MUFAs from which you can pick. Each one is detailed below.
3. Drink lots of water at frequent intervals every day. Though it is said drinking eight glasses of water every day is beneficial, drinking more than 8 glasses will help in weight loss. Drinking ice cold water or hot lemon water is found to be of more significance in weight loss.
4. This is one important key you should keep in mind to have healthier eating habit. You have to learn how to stop sugar cravings as well as consumption. Added sugar is not included in most of our meal plans, whole grains are ideally encouraged to be consumed instead because our body often processes refined grains as sugar.
5. Various types of nuts and seeds are great sources of monounsaturated fatty acids. These include almonds, macadamia nuts, and peanuts (in limited amounts) are healthy foods that promote a flat stomach. Also, seeds such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds are rich in fiber along with healthy fats. All nuts and seeds should be consumed unsalted, though they may be lightly roasted for added flavor.
6. Select from the numerous MUFA oils available to cook with or add to your creations. You can use any of the following oils in your meals to burn belly fat: canola oil, olive oil, safflower oil, flaxseed oil, sesame oil, peanut oil, walnut oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil and pesto sauce.
7. We cannot deny organic foods taste better than refined ones, but it is not the main reason you are advised to eat them. The important fact is organic foods do not include harsh chemicals, preservatives and other toxins that our body cannot process and cause weight gain. Your body needs the right nutrition to make you healthy, which can be only fulfilled by getting the nutrition from whole foods.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on how to lose belly fat, weight loss tips.